Saturday 10 March 2012

test prints....

Before brining my model into the studio for my final photo shoot, i wanted to practice certain poses, and ideas. For inspiration i used Adam Bouska's technique of newspapering the background, i found this technique interesting and linked well with the outfit i had in mind. I used my newspaper background and practiced in my front living room. Although the lighting was too flat, i still learnt and gained valuable information. I also uploaded the photos onto my pc, and played around with colour and black and white ettings, as i thought it would be a good idea to see what approach would be appropriate for my final piece.














For these test shots i used a Mamiya RZ and a Nikon Coolpix S220, 90 Standard lens, 160 colour film and a ilford 400 black & white film.

No comments:

Post a Comment